The Best Forum On The Internet For Men

Thread: Monster M-Design Eleganza home theater center - $200

Senior Member big pete big pete's Avatar

Monster M-Design Eleganza home theater center - $200

Selling my now unused black Monster M-Design Eleganza home theater center. It doesn't work my current living area so it's currently sitting in the garage. The cabinet has some minor scratches here and there from moving it around but it's not really noticeable a few feet away. Retail on the cabinet is $3499. Selling it for $200

(mine is all black and doesn't have the flat panel mount)

http://www.mdesignlife.com/pro...2638#

Specs:

- Elegant real cherrywood veneer complements any decor and matches Eleganza subwoofers and sound systems.

- High-gloss enameled doors conceal components when closed and integrate into design when open.

- Heavy-duty casters let you easily move Mocha while loaded for cleaning or access to component wiring.

- Sliding rear doors let you easily access components for wiring changes or additions.

- Built-in fans keep components working within their optimum temperature range.

- Innovative Monster Cable Management system hides and organizes home theater wiring.

- 75 W X 29 D X 28 H; 328 lbs.

- Comes standard with 2/3 height black front doors and side and center channel cloth grills in black.

* TV mount sold separately

Junior Member 290hunter is on a distinguished road

Do you still have M-Design Theatre Center for sale? email me hyung@ics-stl.com.

Quote Originally Posted by big pete View Post
    Selling my now unused black Monster M-Design Eleganza home theater center. It doesn't work my current living area so it's currently sitting in the garage. The cabinet has some minor scratches here and there from moving it around but it's not really noticeable a few feet away. Retail on the cabinet is $3499. Selling it for $200

(mine is all black and doesn't have the flat panel mount)

http://www.mdesignlife.com/pro...2638#

Specs:

- Elegant real cherrywood veneer complements any decor and matches Eleganza subwoofers and sound systems.

- High-gloss enameled doors conceal components when closed and integrate into design when open.

- Heavy-duty casters let you easily move Mocha while loaded for cleaning or access to component wiring.

- Sliding rear doors let you easily access components for wiring changes or additions.

- Built-in fans keep components working within their optimum temperature range.

- Innovative Monster Cable Management system hides and organizes home theater wiring.

- 75 W X 29 D X 28 H; 328 lbs.

- Comes standard with 2/3 height black front doors and side and center channel cloth grills in black.

* TV mount sold separately

Just checking to see if you have the M-Design Component center still for sale. Thanks,
    Hunter
    hyung@ics-stl.com